Oakland Bison Stairlifts
Bison 80 Curved Stairlift
- DC battery powered
- Rocker switch controls
- Weight Capacity 19 Stone
- 100? British made
The Bison 80 curved stairlift is a DC powered stairlift which are individually designed to work on most types of curved stairs.
The Bison 80 curved stairlift has an extensive range of standard and optional features, so whatever your staircase or your personal requirements, we can customise the stairlift to suit those needs.
- Soft start and stop system
- Smooth ride quality track system
- Ultra slim design
- Easy to use joystick control
- Optional Remote control system
- DC Low voltage operation
- Runs on maintenance-free 24v rechargeable batteries.
- Works even if there is a power cut
- Pressure sensitive edges, if obstructed it automatically stops the lift
- Quick installation, delivered in 2-4 weeks and fitted in a few hours
- Digital display for lift status and diagnostics for service information
- Weight capacity 120kg (19st).
- Slim bespoke track - fits direct to your floor and stair treads
Bison 80 - A solution for curved staircases
The Bison 80 stairlift represents a major step forward in comfort and reliability. Incorporating many of the characteristics of Bison's best selling straight stairlifts the Bison 80 is a truly class leading product offering a wide range of options and accessories. Using the latest technology and Bison's modular rail concept, the Bison 80 has been developed to accommodate virtually all curved staircases.
Engineering excellence ensures the Bison 80 Stairlift provides a comfortable ride along a continuous slim and attractively finished rail on either the inner or outer curvature of your staircase.
The slim, stylish, yet robust design allows for plenty of access even on narrow stairs and has been designed to be a piece of modern furniture, to ensure it blends subtly into your home.
Designed with ease of use and comfort in mind, The Bison 80 is operated using a rocker switch located on the armrest. Additional radio frequency remotes can also be provided to allow the lift to be remotely called.
The unique self leveling transport system moves the carriage along the single low profile rail and automatically adjusts the speed and level of the seat on cornering, providing an exceptionally smooth ride. The system's electronic programming ensures excellent operational performance.
The Bison 80 is battery powered, allowing additional peace of mind in the event of a power cut.
The footrest of the Bison 80 is extremely close to the ground floor level and has no step, also it ends level with the top stair nose, giving easy access to the landing.
When not in use the Bison 80 stairlift with its slim profile design can be easily folded away and also has an unique inside parking capability, ensuring the stairway is not obstructed for use by other members of the household.
- DIMENSIONS (inches) - see diagrams to right
- A - Floor to top of footrest 2"
- B - Top of footrest to top of seat 19/20/22/23"
- C - Top of seat to top of arms 9.7"
- D - Top of arms to top of seat back 15"
- E - Width between armrests 18"
- F - Overall width 22"
- G - Overall height 46-49"
- H - Length of of arms from seat back 16"
- I - Length of seat base from seat back 15"
- J - Length of footrest 14"
- K - Width of footrest 15"
- L - Front of footrest to stringer 25"
- M - Back of seat to stringer 3.5/5.5"
- N - Folded width 13"
- O - Front of drop nose to first stair 13"
- Distance from front of rail to stringer 7"
- Minimum width required to swivel at top 29"
- Standard Features
- Max weight capacity (120kg - 19st)
- Plain backed seat
- Button clip belt
- Standard footrest
- Cream painted rail finish
- Diagnostic display
- Rocker switch
- Inside curved rail
- Outside curved rail
- No Charge - Optional Features
- Variable seat height
- Auto park*
- 500mm Rail overrun
- Chargeable - Optional Extras
- Full padded seat
- Space saver seat
- Powered swivel seat
- Powered footrest raiser
- Barrier arm
- Quick release clasp seatbelt
- Reel seatbelt
- Extra long reel belt
- Power folding hinge
- Manual folding hinge
- 90� drop nose
- Wrap around parking
- Key switch
- Remote controlss
Below are a few common
straight stair types:
Straight 90 Fan Turn
Straight 90 Flat with stap
If one of these resemble your stairs then a straight stairlift is the one for you.
If not, click here to see more typical stair configurations.
0800 195 9790